December 21, 2016

Gift yourself salesforce skills this holiday season!

Either you are seasoned Siebel developer or just starting struggling with Siebel, I am sure learning salesforce would have crossed your mind. No doubt Siebel is the best full fledged CRM product out there, but there is no harm is learning new stuff.

I have set a challenge for myself to learn salesforce this holiday season and seriously try for salesforce consulting job roles in the new year. I want to invite all How To Siebel readers to join me in journey and learn salesforce together.
Salesforce Unleashed

I am going to learn salesforce by myself by going through trail head and online tutorials, and going to share my progress on my new blog
http://salesforce-unleashed.blogspot.com 

To make it easy please follow my latest posts :
How to get started with salesforce
Screen cast of earning first trail head badge.
Question and Answers

At last I will leave you with a quote from Dr Seuss



And recommend you to come and follow me on my new Salesforce Unleashed blog and keep up with my salesforce learning plan.

1 comment :

  1. How ironic that the last post for over a year on a blog dedicated to the Siebel CRM, was a post about a competing CRM product. I guess that show's the rate of decline of Siebel

    ReplyDelete